A Family Company
In 2008, we began life as a small company operating from the comfort of our family home. Since then, our success has allowed us to grow and expand our services across Ireland.
In 2020, we opened a new facility in Ballinrobe, County Mayo expanding our manufacturing capabilities and service offerings. With state-of-the-art clinical rooms and a manufacturing facility on site, we aim to create a centre for Orthotic and Prosthetic excellence in the west of Ireland.
hether you're a patient, employee or a healthcare professional, whenever you're with Allmed Healthcare you become part of the team. While we pride ourselves on our clinical expertise, it's our wider community that truly sets us apart. Our commitment to encourage, empower and connect with one another is what makes us who we are - a family.
Take a look at some of the ways we strive to make a positive impact on people, our industry and the environment.
- Investing time and resources into research and development.
- Pioneering unique product and service solutions.
- Referring to other professionals when appropriate.
- Focused on training and education.
- Monitoring performance.
- Working in partnership.
- Commited to service development.
Focused on Care
- Focusing on patients' needs.
- Focusing on employees' careers.
- Finding appropriate not profitable solutions.
- Recommending no intervention where appropriate.